CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

its been busy around here.....

so...I am still looking for a camera so I still don't have any new pictures. Hopefully I will find one soon.
The weekend on the 25th-27th of September we went out of town to Stephenville to see my baby brother Kyle at Tarleton State University for Family Weekend. My sister and nephew and my parents were all there. It was a great time and I miss my family dearly.
September 27th, Ty turned 5!!! I just cannot beleive how big he has gotten and how grown up he is now. He sure isn't the baby he used to be! I am so looking forward to many more birthdays with him but am very sad that the years go by so fast! We had a little birthday cake for him while we were at my brother Frat house on Saturday when they had a bbq for the Family Weekend and Ty thought that was great.
I was out sick with the flu and bronchitis all last week. I don't think I have ever felt that bad before. It was so hard on me. I ran a 103 fever for 4 days and didn't get out of the bed hardly at all.
Then on Friday of last week Ty got the Flu and Strep Throat so he was sick too. It's been a rough one.
This weekend, we are having Ty's birthday party at the house. Nothing really big, just a moon walk and hot-dogs and lots of people. Ty is very excited to be 5 and cant wait for his party!
ON TO SOME VERY EXCITING NEWS.....BABY SHERER IS ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!
We are expecting a new baby on May 20th, 2010. I am 7 weeks and 5 days today and we got our first ultrasound! Daniel and I are very excited and Ty is SUPER excited about being a BIG brother!!
HERE IS A PICTURE OF THE PEANUT!!

We go back to the doctor on November 3rd to hear the heartbeat and then go on November 9th to the Nucal Fold Scan (scan that checks for Downs Syndrome and other birth defects).

Please keep us and this baby in your prayers!! :)

P.S. I really plan on updating more, even if I don't have any pictures to add.

1 comment: