CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Look

When I started this blog last month I didnt really know if I would keep up with it or not! I know I am very interested in reading the MANY blogs I read but I dont feel like I write near as well as them, so I was afraid I wouldnt keep it updated. I have really grown to love blogging and talking about all things going on in our lives so I might keep this going for a while. (Even if no one reads it.)

I also thought all the templates that blogger has all were very ugly but didnt quite know how to make my blog look better! So I asked my cousin Jennifer how she did her background and she told me to go to this site---and that's where we are now! Isn't my makeover SOOOO pretty??

Who knows, I might change it up again one day, but for now, this is SOOOO much better the one I had before.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Keely!! I'm a Keely too and just had to say Hi...saw your twitter on the blogfrog..oh and I also live in Texas (the Woodlands). Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete