CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

2 Special Boys



...NEED SOME PRAYER!!!



This special boy is my baby brother Kyle-pictured above with Ty from easter at my sisters house this year-and my borther is going through a WHOLE lot of mess - trials, consequences, sadness, anger, fear, guilt, frustration, hurt - and I am sure more, but he could really use some special prayer right now.


And...this special baby boy is my nephew, Darden who is 6 months old now and he is having some medical tests ran today and maybe more to come but please pray for him to be healthy and strong and to grow big so that he can run and play with Ty soon. (While you are praying for him plesae pray for my sister Audrey and bro-in-law Dusty while their baby is going through this time!!)

Sweet Jesus be near my family is these very differnt times of need!

In you name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment