CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

boys...will be boys

I have always heard the saying "Boys will be boys." It made sense to an extent - that is until I had a little BOY of my own.

I swear boys are just differnt than girls! I don't understand how when I see a spider I want SOMEONE ELSE to come smoosh it...but when he sees a spider he asks for a jar to CATCH it!

This weekend, Daniel mowed the grass and came running in from the back yard screaming for Ty to "COME QUICK." Ty (followed by me, because I wanted to see what was SO important) ran out the back door to find Daniel pointing at a TOAD! EW! I remember playing with snails, and tadpoles, and little bitty frogs when I was little, but I don't EVER recal liking the big, NASTY, slimy, TOADS that can "tinkle" in your hand and give you WARTS!! GAG ME!!

BUT-Ty seems to like them and I like to take pictures so since my camera batteries were dead I used my cell phone-so please excuse the HORRIBLE quality of these next pictures.

THAT BOY with HIS TOAD!!!
That TOAD in the bucket!
p.s. we did let the TOAD go in the front yard before dinner and baths that night (all with a histerically crying little boy who LOVED that TOAD and wanted HIM as a PET!!) so-no TOADS were harmed during this post! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yaaaayyyy for you Keely...um... Mrs.Sherer! You have a blog! Sometimes I'm good about keeping up with mine...sometimes, not so much! I'll have fun keeping up with ya'll thru yours for sure! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete